If you are wondering if Emily met her birthday fundraising goal, the answer is Yes! The total was $52,210!
The money she raised was donated to the Philadelphia Ride to Conquer Cancer which benefits the Penn Abramson Cancer Center. We attended the 150-mile bike ride event a few weeks ago and discovered that Emily was the top fundraiser! Thank you so much to everyone who donated – the funds will continue to support the T-cell therapy and other cancer research! Here are a few photos from the event:
From top left:
1. Day 1 of the event was cold and rainy (but Day 2 was warm and sunny!)
2. Riders camped out in their tents overnight
3. Emily and Dr. Bruce Levine
4. Tom, Kari, Emily with Dr. Levine and Dr. Carl June
5. Emily with Dr. Grupp and his daughter who also rode in the event!
6. The #1 fundraiser (Emily) and the #2 fundraiser (Ben Shein / Shein Law Center)
7. The final total!